Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cuddle Buckets


Henry and Lana are notorious cuddlers.  They are both fond of slamming their heads into people for pets and settling themselves into a lap without question.  


If it’s the weekend, and I’m sleeping in, I can count on Henry to melt into my lap.  Usually he will walk up my legs, trying to meow me awake, and then settles right below my chin, purring and resting the side of his head on my chest.  It is so adorable.  I love waking up that way.  I absently pet him while the sun rises and he purrs and closes his eyes.  Lovely!


Lana likes to follow me around until I sit down.  At that point she will claim my lap, run up to stare me in the face, and waits to make eye contact.  She will literally stare at my eyes or mouth, waiting for recognition.  Once I talk to her, or look at her, the purring starts.  Loud motor purrs.  She will sit as close as she can to my face, and try to lick me with her scratchy tongue.  Lana will even go as far as to reach a paw out to my face.  Sometimes she just rests it on my mouth.  Such a silly girl!

Between the both of them, I would say Henry cuddles the most, and Lana demands pets the most.  But they are both precious and the sweetest!


No comments:

Post a Comment